Over the years Pelloby have helped countless companies based across various industries find their ideal crane and lifting solutions.
Thanks to our bespoke design and manufacturing capabilities we can adapt our products to suit any application in any sector.
- Aerospace – we provide heavy duty industrial cranes for everything from maintenance of RAF planes to commercial airliner parts assembly.
- Automotive – we offer all manner of automotive industry lifting equipment including small engine cranes and larger overhead travelling models.
- Concrete, steel and aluminium – our cranes can serve multiple applications at metal working plants, whether they involve dealing with raw materials or finished coils.
- Construction – our lifting solutions are commonly used in both new build or refurbishment construction projects and we can dovetail our services to work alongside other contractors as required.
- Food and drink – our stainless steel jib cranes are a useful solution in food and drink industry environments where thorough cleaning of equipment is required to comply with stringent hygiene standards.
- Manufacturing and production – when it comes to finding an industrial crane designed around your exact requirements, Pelloby lead the way. Overhead, gantry and monorail models are some of our most popular factory cranes in manufacturing environments.
- Plastics, pulp and paper – we can help you find the perfect crane to meet your needs, whether you work in production or recycling side of the paper and plastic product industry.
- Science and high-tech – whether you work with electronics, computers or in a chemical or pharmaceutical setting, we can meet all your lifting requirements, offering everything from workshop cranes to automated process equipment.
- Schools, colleges and universities – we regularly supply lifting equipment for various research centres, academic institutions and other educational facilities.
- Shipping and freight – we have a wealth of experience in designing dock cranes, marine cranes and port cranes for various uses, whether for heavy duty freight requirements or the maintenance of boats on a jetty.
- Subterranean/combustible – we are able to supply products that are suitable for use in adverse working conditions and below ground applications. This includes everything from equipment for mining environments to providing explosion proof solutions for the handling of highly combustible products.
- Transport – our various crane options are extremely popular in the transport sector for assembling, maintaining and refurbishing vehicles in bus, train and tram depots and factories.
- Utilities – from sewage works to water treatment facilities, our lifting products are often implemented within the utilities industry. Our cranes are commonly used in refineries and electricity plants and we have experience of designing bespoke automated handling systems within the nuclear sector.
Want to know more about our capabilities in your market place? Why not get in touch with our team today on 01952 586626 or email@example.com to discuss finding an industrial crane to meet your lifting requirements?