We’re Hiring – Our expanding office is looking for a Service Engineer.
Role: Service Engineer
Reporting to: Service Manager
Application Date: Feb 2022
- To carry out preventative maintenance, repair of electric overhead cranes, jib cranes, runway beams hoists.
- Installation and dismantle of steelwork i.e. overhead cranes, post jibs, etc.
- Onsite and offsite examination/inspection of different lifting equipment i.e. slings, shackles, eyebolts.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions.
- Consult with customers on repair and safety-related issues.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety on site.
- Generating sales leads during service visits.
- Completion of documentation.
- Fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines.
- Relevant electrical and mechanical engineering experience/qualifications.
- Experience with overhead cranes and hoists.
- FLT licence.
- IPAF licence.
- Scaffold Training.
- CSCS card.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work extra hours.
- Hold a current driving licence.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Leanne@pelloby.com.