We’re Hiring – Our expanding office is looking for an Overhead Crane Workshop Electrician
Role: Overhead Crane Workshop Electrician
Reporting to: Workshop Manager
Application Date: April 2022
- The building and wiring of electrical control panels.
- Wiring and electrical testing of cranes within our factory
- Flexibility to also carry out site work as required
- Ideally time served and having experience of working as an electrician within heavy manufacturing industry
- Able to read and work from engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Able to work with minimum supervision and be prepared to work overtime as required
- Experienced in using overhead cranes is beneficial
- Experience with 3 phase electrical systems and control panels
- Some experience with frequency Inverters and PLCs would be an advantage.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.