Pelloby not only manufactures cranes, we are also a leading crane service company. We help businesses in the UK and the across the world get the best possible performance from their existing lifting equipment with our varied range of crane services.
We help businesses in the UK and the across the world get the best possible performance from their existing lifting equipment with our varied range of crane services.
At Pelloby, we with all makes and models of factory cranes whether originally produced by Pelloby or any other manufacturer. Our capabilities include jib crane service, gantry crane service and overhead crane service and support.
We are a leading crane service provider.
From maintenance contracts purchased alongside cranes, to breakdown support, our crane servicing team can help improve your crane’s working lifespan. We can also ensure health and safety protocols are being followed correctly or even refurbish your existing cranes to suit evolving business goals.
Our complete crane service covers the following:
- Crane Preventative Maintenance & Service Contracts – Our preventative support packages maximise crane up time and help you spot problems early on. A crane service contract with Pelloby means proactive support, regular inspections and 10% discount on spares and repairs.
- Crane Training – Whether you need guidance on how to use a brand new crane or support with best practices regarding existing machinery, we offer refresher and beginner training seminars to meet all needs.
- Crane Inspections & Thorough Examinations – LOLER recommends detailed systematic examinations of all lifting equipment once or twice a year by a competent person. Book today.
- Crane Repair – We’ll get your lifting system back up and running quickly following a breakdown.
- Crane Refurbishment – Give an old lifting system a new lease of life with a modernisation project.
- Crane Spare Parts – Faulty component? No problem. We provide everything from a replacement hoist to a new slew stop.
Want to know more about how our crane services could help your business? Get in touch with our crane support team directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01952 682072 or via our online service enquiry form.
Pelloby Service and Support Flyer
Click the image on the right to view our crane service and support brochure for an overview of our expertise in this area.
This brand new piece of literature outlines our repairs, maintenance, training and inspection capabilities.