Pelloby are one of the UK’s leading crane maintenance companies offering a range of services designed to help maximise the lifespan, boost the operational efficiency and increase safety of your business’s lifting systems.
Crane preventive maintenance
We offer tailored Crane Preventive Maintenance & Service Contracts for most common kinds of workshop cranes including overhead, gantry, portal monorail and jib cranes.
These bespoke crane maintenance packages include the following:
- 10% discount on all spares and repairs.
- Proactive support from the Pelloby service department.
- Regular reminders when you’re due for a crane inspection (usually around 30 days before it’s due).
- Experienced crane maintenance engineers with an understanding of your lifting systems.
Pelloby crane maintenance packages are designed to help your business comply with PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998) and LOLER (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998) guidelines.
Part of these recommendations outline that all lifting equipment should be checked as regularly as necessary to ensure its safe for use. This includes crane inspections that often need to be carried out quarterly, monthly or even in some cases weekly.
The frequency of these crane inspections varies depending on a factors like the type of crane in question, its age, how often it’s used and any instances of damage previously reported. If you’re unsure how often your equipment should be inspected, we are more than happy to advise on this.
Pelloby crane preventive maintenance and service contracts are tailored to suit your lifting equipment and your workplace and therefore include a bespoke crane inspection schedule. In addition we can help by providing Thorough Examinations (more detailed and systematic checks required once or twice a year) carried out by one of our expert engineers within an appropriate timeframe.
Benefits of regular crane maintenance
The right crane preventive crane maintenance contract & crane inspection schedule provides the following benefits:
- Pre-empt the effects that everyday wear and tear can have on even the most robust lifting system over a sustained period.
- Delay or entirely prevent damage to stock and premises.
- Protect staff from hazards, potential serious injury or even fatalities.
- Minimise or eliminate downtime to due to breakdown.
- Increase operational efficiency of your cranes and lifting systems.
- Extend the overall working lifespan of your crane
Interested in finding out more about Pelloby’s crane preventive maintenance solutions? Get in touch with our team today by emailing email@example.com, calling 01952 682 072 or filling out our online enquiry form.
Pelloby Service and Support Flyer
Click the image on the right to view our crane service and support brochure for an overview of our expertise in this area.
This brand new piece of literature outlines our repairs, maintenance, training and inspection capabilities.